During Lockdown: Free Extended Warranty Offered by LG, Samsung & Other Brands
Electronics brands have been loyal to their customers in the tough times of the Coronavirus crisis. Electronic brands like Samsung, LG, and many other companies have decided to extend the warranty of their products till May 31 for free of cost. Generally, they charge a nominal fee for the extension of the warranty on the products, but due to COVID – 19 crisis, they have decided to help their customers. It is a smarter move by the companies looking at the situation, and it can have a positive impact on their brand value in the future.
Now, let’s go through the list of brands offering extended warranty on their devices for free of cost.
List of Electronic Brands Offering Extended Warranty for Free of Cost
- Samsung has extended warranty on their devices till May 31, 2020, for the appliances whose warranty was bound to expire between March 20 and April 30.
- If your warranty on any Realme device was about to expire between March 20 and April 30 then you are eligible for the offer of extended warranty for free of cost.
- Warranty on Oppo Mobile phones which were going to expire after March 23, it will be continued till May 31. The scheme is not limited to mobile phones but the warranty on their smartwatches and accessories will be extended too.
- Vivo, the sister brand of Oppo, has also announced the extension of the warranty period for devices whose warranty was expiring after March 25.
- The flagship version of Oppo and Vivo has extended warranty period expiring between March 1 and May 30.
- Nokia came up with a big surprise where they Extended warranty ending between March 15 & May 15 for straight 60 days.
- Honor and Huawei also extended the warranty free of cost until June 30.
- Lenovo & Motorola
- Extended warranty till 75 days i.e April 30, 2020
- 30 days extended warranty on all devices ending between March 25 and April 14.
- If your device’s warranty is ending after March 20, now it will be ending on May 31.
- Lava and Intel
- Both companies extend the warranty for two months who’s warranty is ending between March 20 and May 31.
- MSI, TCL, and Philips are the notable companies that have decided to extend the warranty on their devices till May 31 too.
With that list of electronic brands offering free extended warranty comes to an end.