How to Unsubscribe From Any App on iPhone or other iOS Devices
Do you own an iPhone or any other iOS device? Beware! Subscriptions can take your money away from your bank account. There are various TV and Music applications in the app store that offer free subscription trials, and they deduct subscription amount automatically once the test is ended. Are you a victim of Subscription? And desperately need a solution to restrict Subscription till the trial only, then stay tuned with us as we are going to discuss the steps of How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or any other iOS Device.
How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone, iPad, or iPod?
Luckily, in iOS devices status of Subscription can be seen easily. In the iPhone, it is super easy to check the current status of subscriptions and modify them accordingly. To cancel the subscriptions in an iPhone, you need to do the following:
- Go to your settings > Device Name > Subscriptions
- Tap on Subscriptions > Select Subscription you wish to cancel and tap on it
- Tap Cancel Free Trial > Pop-up appears > Tap on Confirm
These steps will cancel your desired Subscription and don’t forget to use your Subscription till trial ends. The same procedure can be followed for the iPad and iPod to cancel the subscriptions.
How to Cancel Subscription on Mac?
- First, open iTunes application > Select Store Option
- Click on the Account Option below Quick Links
3. Fill your Apple ID if required
4. Go to settings > Select manage near Subscriptions
5. Go to Active Subscriptions > Click Edit whose Subscription you want to Cancel.
6. Select the Cancel Subscription option.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on Apple TV?
- Go to Settings on Apple TV > Select Accounts
2. Manage Subscriptions > Select Subscription to cancel
3. Cancel Subscription > Click on Confirm
So, these were the steps to cancel Subscription on iOS Devices.