WhatsApp is the most popular application of this decade in the world. Currently, WhatsApp possesses a whopping 2 Billion active users from all over the world. Mostly, this application is consumed on Mobiles only, but the company has also launched. It’s Desktop or Laptop version too due to its popularity.
Now, if you are working on a PC, this could solve your problem by checking Mobile after regular intervals. Using WhatsApp on a Laptop or Computer can help the consumers when Mobiles are not in their reach. All in all, it is an excellent feature launched by the WhatsApp for its users.
We have formulated a Step-By-Step instruction manual for you, where you will find the solution to the question “ How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop or Desktop?”. There are two different ways through which you can use WhatsApp on a computer. We will explain each of these ways, and if you are interested in knowing about the ways, you can read the full article.
Enable WhatsApp Web App on Desktop or Laptop
The best option to use WhatsApp on a Computer is using WhatsApp Web App. Through the Web App, you can log in to your WhatsApp ID in real quick time as you don’t have to download any software.
Currently, you can use the WhatsApp Web App through the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
These are the following steps to use the WhatsApp Web App on your Laptop or Desktop:
- Open Web Browser > Fill the search box with “https://web.whatsapp.com.”
2. A screen with QR code will open in front of you.
3. Now, open the WhatsApp application on your Mobile
4. Select Three Vertical dots on the Right top corner > Tap on WhatsApp Web option
5. Now, it will show a pop-up message to grant permission to access your Phone’s camera. > Tap on Allow > Screen with QR code scanner on your Mobile will open.
6. Put your Phone’s camera in front of the computer, and it will scan your WhatsApp QR code instantly.
These steps will help you in getting started with WhatsApp on your Desktop or Laptop. Once the QR code is scanned through your Mobile, it will open your WhatsApp on the computer.
If you are opening WhatsApp on your Desktop or Laptop, you might consider the “Keep Me Signed In” option, which is shown before scanning the code. To enable that option, you need to tick the box by clicking on it.
How to download WhatsApp Desktop Application?
- Open WhatsApp’s official website on your browser.
- Find the download link for Desktop Application on the Website.
- Click on the download button > Setup will be downloaded on your computer.
- Now you can follow the same procedure shown in the WhatsApp Web App steps.
FYI: WhatsApp Desktop Application is available for Windows and macOS.
FYI 2: You can use Android Simulators like Rambox to Use WhatsApp application.
That’s all from our detailed Step by Step guide of “How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop or Desktop.”