Huawei P40 Lite 5G Review
Huawei has been aggressive in the mobile market in these few months. Two months ago, Huawei launched P40 Lite- the lower-end mobile. Now, they have launched an upgraded version of P40 Lite.
The main talking point of the updated version is 5G technology. Huawei has launched a new P40 with improved camera performance and 5G support.
It comes with a 5G Kirin 820 processor, and fast charging support of 40W has been provided in the upgraded version.
Price of Huawei P40 Lite (Upgraded Version)
The upgraded version of Huawei P40 Lite has been priced at $430. The pricing strategy of Huawei has been spot on according to the market rates.
Currently, it is available in the European market, and the sale of the handset will start on 29th May. The pre-Order option is available right now for the customers.
It is available in three color options:
- Space Silver
- Crush Green
- Midnight Black
Specifications of Huawei P40 Lite 5G
· It supports the 6.5-inch Full HD+ LTPS LCD panel.
· It has a Hole-Punch Display for the upgraded version.
· HDR10 Support is also included in the handset.
- Storage & RAM
· It has only one variant of 6GB RAM and 128GB. UFS 2.1 support has been provided in this model.
· P40 Lite 5G has been equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery.
· Fast Charging support of 40 W has been provided in this upgraded model.
· HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G Octa-Core processor has been used to empower the upgraded P40 handset.
Huawei P40 lite Camera
· P40 Lite 5G has a quad-camera setup at the back.
· It comprises of 64 Mega-Pixel lenses.
· An 8- Mega-Pixel Ultra-Wide camera and 2 Mega-Pixel Macro Lens.
· 16 mega-Pixel camera has been included in the Front camera.
· It runs on EMUI 10.1, which is based on Android 10.
Moreover, P40 Lite is equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone Jack, 5G enabled model, Supports USB-Type C, Fingerprint Scanner, and Bluetooth 5.1. These were some exceptional features that have been added in this upgraded version of Huawei P40 Lite 5G.
One notable difference between the older and newer model is the battery unit. Previously, it had a battery capacity of 4,200 mAh, but it has been downgraded to 4,000 mAh. Google Applications are also available in the upgraded version.
It is quite similar to the Huawei Nova 7 SE when it comes to its looks.