Xiaomi has announced that Mi 10 series will be available globally. Another important announcement was about Mi 10 Lite 5G launch. They have launched this device at just ₤349 with 5G compatibility. This move has disrupted the mobile market with the pricing strategy of Xiaomi.
This announcement meant that now Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro and newly added Mi 10 Lite would be Worldwide available. The decision to add another model in Mi series is taken to make 5G more accessible to consumers Worldwide.
The Flagship segment devices Mi10 and Mi 10 pro pricing starts from ₤ 799.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite is the Lite version of Xiaomi Mi 10 as the name suggests. We have listed some of the essential specifications of the Lite Model.
- It has 6.67 inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ display with curved edges.
- It has Snapdragon 765G chipset for powerful processing.
- Two variants are available of
- 8GB RAM and 128 GB Storage.
- Power-Packed Battery of 4780 mAh has been installed in the handset.
- Quick Charging Support has been leveraged.
- 5G support has been provided to make it accessible to every consumer.
- 48 Mega-Pixel Camera at the back is the talking point of Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite.
- It is available in Coral Green and Twilight Grey Colour options.
Other two models of Xiaomi Mi 10 series has the same specifications mentioned during the launch in the Chinese markets. They are competing in the flagship segment, although their prices are a little bit on the higher side. Both of them don’t have significant difference apart from their Camera and Batteries.
Currently, Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 are available in Alpine White, Solstice Grey and Coral Green, Twilight Grey colour options respectively.