Xiaomi delivers its best phone yet- Mi 10 Pro has one of the best cameras you’ll find in 2020
Xiaomi has been surprising consumers and competitors for a long time now with its amazing hardware. The body design of Xiaomi has been worth watching in recent times and with Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro release they are looking to capitalize on it. Coming onto the looks of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Review, it is a beautifully crafted masterpiece with glass touch. It comes under the flagship segment which competes with the likes of Oppo, Huawei, and Samsung.
It has all the features of a premium handset with a premium design which makes it worth buying it. Are you looking to adding it to your shopping basket? Then give this article full read where we comprehensively review Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and availability
All those days where Xiaomi used to capture the market with lowest prices are gone especially with premium phones. In the competitive flagship segment, pricing strategy goes against the Xiaomi which is the biggest demerit for the brand.
It is overpriced at 999 EURO ( Roughly Rs.51,100) in the German market. Where its competitors are selling their handset at a lower price. Like Samsung S20+ and OnePlus8 is priced at 879 EURO and 899 EURO respectively.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5 G Review: Display and Design
Xiaomi Mi 10 Guru 5G follows that Fad Having a 90Hz, Full Hd AMOLED panel that Produces smooth animations along with realistic or Solid Colours, depending upon the display profile that You select.
- A 6.67 inch AMOLED Dot Display has been used with TrueColor.
- Full HD+ resolution is embedded in the panel.
- Refresh rates are not as high as OnePlus8 Pro with no notch.
- HDR10+ certification is also there.
- Corning Gorilla Glass v5 has been used for screen protection.
Design is one of the most attractive aspects of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro launch. It is a beautiful beast in the flagship segment. It has been built using Mineral Glass which gives an amazing Glassy look. Quality of hardware matches other flagship phones.
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro Storage & Performance
The combo of both the 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM from the Mi 10 5G and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 system-on-chip ensures that fluid and quick consumer experience, while playing games or swiping across Android.
- It has an Internal Storage of 256 GB.
- Expandable memory option is not available in the device.
- 8GB RAM has been provided in this handset.
- It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with Octa-Core processor.
- Adreno 650 has been used for Graphics.
- It runs on Android 10
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Camera Review| 108 MP
Xiaomi has flanked that super-high-resolution shot with three additional lenses: a 20-MP ultra-wide optic, also, curiously, two camera cameras. One it can be useful for shallow portraits and touts optical power, also is graded at 12 MP; 8 MP shots are captured by one flip but may easily see with as much as loss-less that was 10x zoom. Even a 20-MP selfie camera rounds.
- 108 + 8 + 12 + 20 Mega-Pixel with f/2.0
- Optical Image Stabilisation and Flash are also present in the device.
- Quick and Wireless Charging support has been provided.
- USB Type-C is used for the handset.
- It has a non-replaceable battery capacity of 4500 mAh.
Batteries are becoming bigger and bigger all the time, so there is nothing special in regards to the 4,500-mAh package of the Mi 10 5G.
The flagship of xiaomi averaged 13 hours and 29 minutes on Digital Gadget Platform battery evaluation, which measures run-time while loading sites within an LTE network. This result has been compiled with all the devices by doing four evaluations with the phone set to 60Hz mode for maximum efficiency.
- Under Screen Fingerprint Scanner is included.
- 5G support enabled in the device.
- Dual SIM connectivity.
- Available in Starry Blue, Pearl White Colours
Now the question is Should you Buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Beautiful Display the most encouraging reason to buy this handset.
- Speaker’s quality are excellent as they provide loud and clear speakers.
- Internal Storage of 256GB.
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging support.
Why not Buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro?
- The camera is not up to the mark as per the buzz created by the brand.
- Notifications problem have been detected.
- The IP68 rating is not there.
- The body is a bit slippery which could lead to accidental drops.
- The biggest reason to not buy this handset is Price which is way more than its competitors in the premium segment.
That’s it from the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro review for now. Happy Reviewing and Buying!!